The National Marine Mammal Foundation (NMMF) has a mission to improve and protect life for marine mammals, humans, and our shared oceans through science, service, and education.
We achieve our mission through the following actions:
- Collaborate with the nation’s top scientists and institutions to translate our research into applicable medicine and species conservation
- Develop education programs to share NMMF research discoveries and expertise
- Foster an environment that creatively, effectively, and positively shapes marine mammal medicine, research, training, and education
- Conduct research that benefits the conservation and care of marine mammals and the health of humans
- Support the Navy’s ability to provide exceptional care and training of their marine mammals
Our vision for the future is to revolutionize the way we think about marine mammals. By embracing the partnership created between human and marine mammal, we can create a sea change in our global approach to scientific exploration, ocean conservation, and public education.
Company Website: www.nmmf.org